Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Birthday Gift Idea #1



With less than 30 days until the anniversary of my birth, I'm sure more than one person is racking their brains for gift ideas. Well I'm here to help, one word: Hoverboard!

I have been complaining for years that we are being lied to, I'm sure the technology exists to make one of these, and I know the demand is there. Even if it's not, when has that stopped anyone? I learn and write about tons of pointless, expensive gadgets at the magazine that people seem to think they can't live without, and I firmly believe the the Hoverboard is one of them.

So hear my plea Hoverboard makers: don't wait for Christmas or a re-release of Back to the Future, deliver the Hoverboard to AweseomeK this birthday season!

ps. I can wear normal shoes when I ride it right?

No comments: