Thursday, March 4, 2010

Three Things I'm Obsessed with Right Now


It's time for the next installment of three things I'm Obsessed with Right Now:

1. Hawai'i: I just got back from an amazing trip to Maui (tsunami scare notwithstanding). The sun, the fresh fruit, the tasty drinks, the flowers and beauty of nature, the Aloha spirit. I've only been back for a day and I already want to go back. New York has never seemed so gloomy and depressing.

2. Freaks and Geeks: Now that I'm home at lunch time everyday I let myself take a more leisurely lunch once in a while, and I've been watching the series regularly and I had forgotten just how well done it was. By far the best thing Aptow has ever done.

3. Mac and Cheese: This has been my go-to winter comfort food for the past couple of months, and I've been trying it in many different versions at various restruants all over NYC. The best of which is at Cafe Moto in Brooklyn (it has potatoes in it!)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Have you gone to S'Mac in the East Village? Pretty cheapo and amazing!